- 7 nights stay in shared room at the luxurious La Jolla Resort and Spa
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- All ages, levels, desires welcome
- 2 delicious vegan or vegetarian meals served daily
- Daily activity planned to include tide pool swimming, volcano trip, paddle boarding in river mouth, hot spring mud bath, hiking, beaching
- Additional add-ons available such as massage, facial, Ayurveda treatments, horseback riding, surf lessons, surf tours, deep water fishing, alcohol
- Airport transfers to and from Managua International Airport; Managua, Nicaragua.
- Prices starting at 900$ double occupancy, 1300$ single occupancy and 2500$ for family of four.
- More info: Monica McGraw at 352-229-0957 or email@example.com or Ursula Rose 904-540-6305
La Jolla De Guasacate is located on The Emerald coast of Nicaragua, with inspiring views of the shimmering blue ocean and mountain peaks in either direction, just beckoning you to explore. Our spacious, comfortable accommodations are located in the most exclusive residential community in town. With private balconies or patios that let you take in breathtaking sunsets. Get in touch with local culture by stepping out and exploring local attractions. Surf the waves at Popoyo Beach, sign up for our surf school, or take a dip in our refreshing outdoor pools. On site inspirational yoga studio will be only foot steps away. The Colibri Restaurant by Chef Rich D'acosta is sure to be a treat. This resort is more than a place to rest your head, it's an opportunity of a lifetime.
Two daily yoga classes will be offered during this retreat. Morning Sweat and Surrender class inspired by Ashtanga and vinyasa. Each morning we will be exploring the primary series of Ashtanga and also have a little fun with some vinyasa flows to get our creative energy flowing. Morning class will conclude with an awareness manifesting meditation to begin your day and set your intentions.Evening will be a time of reflection and winding down so we will practice restorative yoga with longer slower holds of postures and a grounding centering meditation to close.
We believe in giving back and in this spirit, we will include a karma building giving back activity where we will learn and share with the local community in a local clay business. We also will be exploring the local area with planned hikes, ocean and tide pool exploring, paddle boarding excursions, and visits to a local hot spring with a mud bath and cleansing ceremony, followed by a trip to a nearby volcano. Each evening we will go to the beach to watch the magical sunsets and conclude our nights with a bonfire. There will be additional activities you are welcome to add on such as surf excursions, surf lessons, fishing trips, horseback riding at sunset, massages and Ayurveda treatments.
We will provide transportation to and from Managua International Airport in Managua, Nicaragua. It is about a 2hour drive from the airport to the Resort. Arrival is on July 8 Departure is on July 15.
We require 50% deposit to reserve your space. Remainder 50% is due July 1st . Put Yoga in the invoice name. Click below to sign up and place your deposit.
see web site for more resort info www.lajollanica.com
call or email with question, concerns, or to book additional services during your stay
Monica McGraw 352-229-0957 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ursula Rose 904-540-6305 Ursula.email@example.com
- Clothing - will be hot, laundry available for a fee.. bring shorts, dresses, yoga wear, bathing suit, hiking shoes, nothing too fancy, flips or sandals.. you know clothes for a week
- Bath stuff- the necessities, including soap - whatever you use. Remember we are in jungle so nothing with harmful chemicals please.. be kind to nature and your body.
- Natural bug repellant or bug repellant clothing- we are in jungle there are mosquitos, flies, ants.. be prepared and please no harmful chemicals
- Yoga mat/yoga towel- let us know if we need to provide one for you we can but need to be prepared
- Reusable water bottle- will be hot, need to stay hydrated, need a reusable water bottle!
- Camera- will be making memories to last a life time, may want to photograph.. can use your phone, just contact your provider and ensure you are aware of costs etc. with phone usages.
- Copy of Passport and license- will have to have passport and will need to carry a copy when we take trips, we are foreigners will need our documentation safe and to be prepared incase we need to show it.
- And meds etc.- there is a local walk in clinic and nearest quality hospital is 2 hours away, we will be prepared for emergencies but hopefully won't have any.. bring any meds or vitamins or medical devices you need. Also please let us know if you have any conditions we need to be aware of.